Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Diet Rock Stars. . .



So now I drink a lot of Diet Rockstars. I eat an advantage bar in the morning and for dinner, and for lunch I get a bowl of chili and a caesar salad or buffalo tenders. I am starting to drink more water at work instead of coffee all day like I usually do. None of that is interesting. What is sort of interesting, though, is that when I was going to the gym yesterday morning, I took my keys out of my pocket and I flung two twenties and a ten onto the sidewalk. A few minutes later, some guy came in and gave it back to me. He was tall and had brown hair. After I went to the front desk to identify my money, I went to look for him to give him and ten or a twomp or something, but every guy in the gym was tall and had brown hair. In any case, I am bored of being healthy but obviously will not slow down. . . Glenn is at 33k hands going into day 15, so he's 3k behind the pace. We won't know about me until I weigh myself at the end of the month, but I am feeling slightly slimmer.

I had a flashback at work today to about a year ago. I was back in Somerville hanging out with George. He said, "Seriously Glen, don't you think it's time for some new shoes?" I still have those shoes today. :(



Vacation this year looks a lot like Paris first then the Belgium, Germany and possibly Venice stretch. I think I have decided to take two weeks in June - the first to be spent in Paris. Steve G. said he's down for the trip. I figure we'll stay near the Aviation Club. The table charges there, though, are ridiculous though. Playing 80-160 at the Borgata in Atlantic City is $9/half hour. At the Aviation club it's 45 euros/hr, which is 3 times more expensive. Stupid. Anyways, I like Paris, and I like cafes, Gaulois blues, 1664, Renaults (ha jk :P), etc. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home