Sunday, July 23, 2006

game on. . .

"The game is on. . . . The game is on!"

-Chau Giang when the the 6 max $2500 sh nlhe at the 2006 wsop got down to six, and now GP

Ok, registration is still open, but so far here is what we have for offers, starting with Candian Mike. . .

Canadian Mike: $1500
Smaz: $500
Glenn: $300
Tim W: $250
Susan (I love the 80's) A.: $200
Peter: $100
Lee G.: $100
John, Scott, and Seth: $50 each

there may be a few more in the next day or two, but it's game on. . .I was hoping for more, as this was at the cusp of my reserve, but oh well. . . the game is on! I am so damn motivated, I think I'm going to clean and rearrange my apt. tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home