Sunday, April 02, 2006

"Did you even do anything today?"

That's what Glenn asked when I said I was updating my blog again. The answer is yes and no. I left my apartment for like an hour and half. Ok, that is not true. I went to pick up my grilled chicken salad for lunch, but I only had to walk a half a block so that probably doesn't count. . . then I went to play some pool, and on the way I pondered my mortality, in depth. Then I returned to my apt, watched a few Entourage episodes, which is kind of medicore I think. Then I had a Diet Rock Star and played some poker. I played a terrible hand vs Lee, so he made fun of me. Then he recommended some cds for me to buy:

"Let's Get Ready to Crumble" - The Russian Futurists
"Nine Times That Same Song" - Love is All
"Fox Confessor Brings The Flood" - Neko Case .

I bought all three of them.

I watched the last two Office episodes in season one, and the basketball episode was goooooood. I don't think I stopped laughing for the whole time they played the game. So far the American Office has exceeded my expectations, which were set impossibly high after watching the bbc office. Then Paluka messaged me:

cpikula: u played 150/300 on interpoker ysterday?
GP: maybe
cpikula: lol
cpikula: you are a tard
GP: who told you?
cpikula: it is in your blog fuckface

Doh. April is off to a good start, though. 7.05bbs/100 in the 30 today. I will update more nothing tomorrow. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home