Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ephedrine. . . .

I took three this morning before I for work. It is working ok, but I think it's a matter of time before the deliriously tired feeling comes over me. Fortunately it is kind of a relaxed day here - me, Brian and Chris have been talking about baseball a little, which is helping me move around and stay alert. I am trying to draw a section that requires brainpower and that is not going so well. I might do some ebay shopping, but yesterday I bought Lost Highway, Mr. Deeds goes to Town with Gary Cooper, and the first five seasons of the sopranos, so I may have to really think what else I want. In any case, I should probably start the story. I came home yesterday, threw in Lock, Stock, and two smoking barrels and fell asleep through the whole thing. I woke up, went to get some dinner, and dicked around in one party 30/60 game, which was not notable except for the fact that baronzeus was on my left. For that reason, I cut the session short up a few hundred and moved to stars. I busted some guy hu playing 30 he for 3k. Then I played three 30-60 stud8s for a while and broke even about. I quit to update my blog. It was a longish entry that I lost hours later when my computer crashed. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home