Friday, April 07, 2006

Trivia Update/GP needs a scanner. . .

"easiest $75 dollars I'll ever win.. " -George 8/20
"I am in your head!" - Schneider 9/20
"I think I did well. . ." -Justin 9/20


Ok, the range so far has been 4/20 to 12/20, and the high score is shared by Canadian Mike and Mike Ma.



Official Quizmaster and George L. in Prague, 1996. George's confidence is evident in this picture, as he was not afriad to stand close to the guard like I had been. Is it possible that when he took the quiz, his overconfidence was his weakness?


Lee recommended 8 cd's to me, so I got them, and I must say my immediate favorite is The books: The Lemons of Pink. . . something very, very good is going on here. I am probably going to listen to it all day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home