Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tie breaker question, and GP has a nightmare!

Ok here are the tiebreaker questions for Mike, Mike, and Matt.

1. My friend George's friend went to high school with this now professional athlete who, during a high school varsity basketball game, dunked, hung on the rim, let out a big "arrrggghhh," and grabbed his package. Was it?

a) Shawn Kemp
b) Jayson Williams
c) Derek Lowe

2. What was my the first tape I owned?

a) Cinderalla's "Night songs"
b) Whitesnake's "Whitesnake"
c) Def Leppard's "Pyromania"

3. I call my friend Brian's couch "The Red Bitch" because it is big and has shiny Red Leather. Yesterday Brian was talking about putting a hammock in his porch, when I said "Why do you need a hammock? you have the the Red Bitch!" As I was saying "Red Bitch," what strolled right past me?

a) A short woman with bright red hair
b) A golden retriever with orangish hair
c) A mean-looking, poorly dressed weightlifter-type dude with a red, curly fro. . .

4. Who am I not seeing in concert in the next three months?

a) Wilco
b) Tom Petty
c) The Strokes

5. Which baseball game did I not see at Yankee Stadium?

a) Dwight Gooden's no-hitter
b) the first game of baseball played after the strike in '94
c) Pedro's 17 k one-hitter

6. How am I doing right now in the 15-30 pvt table 2+2 game on party?

a) about even
b) up $672
c) stuck $972

7. For some dumb reason, I decided I wasn't into rock music anymore when I was like 19, so I sold about 20 cd's (with some good Jane's Addiction and Pixies' bootlegs) to the used record store in Harvard Square and got $120. What did I spend this money on?

a) tubes of paint
b) meatball subs
c) new cd's after I realized I still liked rock

8. The hand I have lost the most with in my last 120k hands of 30-60 on average per times played?

a) QTo
b) J8s
c) 95s

9. After I left a cardroom in NYC, I was walking down 5th Avenue at like 11, when I sensed a presence behind me. I turned around only to find an ugly man/woman about to go for my wallet. So disturbingly gross was this person (reminded me the symbolic death figure behind Winkies in Mulholland Drive behind Winkie's), that I let out a primal scream in her face to freeze it while I side-stepped to get away from the wall, and she moved around me in with her arms out like a wrestler. What was she constanly saying as she was doing this, in an extremely manly voice?

a) "meow."
b) "You're mine, bitch!"
c) "You know you want to fuck me you little bitch!"

10. Chris at work one day decided to break my balls and get on my internet browser, go to google, and type something, using the space bar, so it always shows up first on auto-complete when I put the cursor in the textbox. What did he type?

a) mature sluts
b) fetishes
c) advanced jack-off techniques

Submit at your convenience. . .

As for my nightmare last night, it was very stressful. I think I have a handle on its implications in terms of symbolism with regards to my amateur psychoanalytical skills. It was one of those apocylpytic dreams (I have a lot of these.) where I am kind of moving from place to place trying to find a spot to hide for a while and plan where to go hide next. I usually only move when I feel someone is coming after me. So, after what seemed like running forever, I met up with this woman who started hiding with me. After we had run to a few spots, we had a moment. she asked me if she could kiss me, and I said ok. Right then, two guys grabbed me, and pulled my arms behind my back, and pushed my face into the ground. I saw the legs of another guy walking towards. I slowly peered up. He said in this psychotic, angry voice, "How many chances do you think you're gonna get you dumb motherfucker!!? I tried to help you I was there and you ignored me??!!" Then he lifted his leg back and I knew he was gonna kick me in the head as hard as he could. Then I woke up and started my day. . . . If someone reminds me in like two months to explain what I think this means, and if I ultimately learned anything from it, I will gladly reveal my thoughts. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home