Wednesday, May 24, 2006

No more Oz. . .

I finished watching all of Oz on netflix, which is probably good, since it has started giving me nightmares. I had two in a row. Two nights ago, I watched an episode where a prison guard got a cocktail consisting of four assorted bodily fluids thrown in his face. I actually visited a maximum security prison while working on an expansion at the prison in Concord, MA about five years ago. I was walking around with my boss and some "hacks," as the guards are referred to on the show. I was about twenty feet behind when they turned a corner. I thought they went left, so I drifted down an aisle of maximum security cells, which actually have an empty holding cell in front of their actual cell. So, I'm like walking and twirling my hair (one of my bad habits) when I hear "Yo Nnnniiiiiiiigggggggggahhhh! See that FUCK! Throw some piss on him!!!!" I quickly decided to run out of aisle and find my groups. One of the hacks told me to be careful, as the inmates actually piss in bedpans and throw it on anyone they can. Thanks for me telling me that beforehand, buddy. Anyways, last night I was dreaming that I was extremely agitated and telling everyone to "get the fuck away from me!" and "don't fucking touch me!" etc. . .No one was actually doing anything. They were just walking by and I perceived it as an invasion of my space. Then when four people confronted me and said, "What's your problem? No one is doing anything to you. . . " I said "I can't take it anymore," and I pulled a syringe out of my pocket (obv heroin) and tried to shoot up, just like everyone in Oz (except they snort it). It didn't do anything, though, which made me even more mad (probably because it was a dream, and I have never nor will ever do heroin, so I have no idea what it's like anyways) - and then I woke up all startled. In any case, I need a new dvd show to watch, so I would appreciate any recommendations. . . .

A couple party hands from the week:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?344927 = :)

http://www.pokerhand.org/?346016 = :)

http://www.pokerhand.org/?348768 On this last hand I asked Glenn what he thought of not raising anywhere in the hand, and he replied: "GP, this is partypoker. partypoker, GP" So I said, "He bet into 5 people on that flop - 5!" He said, "How about just thinking, "This is partypoker, and I have top pair on the flop, so I will raise?" Meh. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home